Gutter Repair & Installation Company in Greenwood Village, CO
When you need a gutter repair and installation company in Greenwood Village, Co., you can count on the experts at DenCO Gutters & Exteriors, LLC. We are the area’s leading expert in gutter repair and new gutter installation. Our trusted professional team has the knowledge, skills and design experience to tackle just about any job, no matter how big or small.
Ready to schedule an appointment in Greenwood Village, CO? Contact us at 720-474-1061 or schedule an appointment online today. Request a FREE Estimate
Gutter Material Options
When it comes to your gutters, material matters. There are three main options to choose from and, like anything else, they each come with their own pros and cons. When we come to give a free estimate, we look at your home and price point to deliver a recommendation for the material that best suits your needs.
For now, though, here’s an overview of your options:
- Aluminum: Aluminum is our top choice for many projects because it doesn’t rust. It’s larger size - up to 0.32 gauge - is ideal for snow-filled areas like Greenwood Village. Plus, it comes in various colors, so if you’re tackling a replacement, it’s easier to match to your existing gutters and you won’t have to worry about repainting over time.
- Steel: Steel gutters are also a solid option. Available up to a 0.26 gauge, they’re also a good fit for inclement weather and they can be painted to match any existing shade. However, though they do have some longevity, they may start to rust after 5-10 years.
- Copper: For the right homeowner, copper gutters can be stunning option. Their dramatic look adds tremendous aesthetic value to the home. However, be aware that they are a pricier option.
When Should I Replace the Gutters on My Home?
Most gutter systems, including steel and aluminum gutters, have an expected lifespan of several years — but lifespan can vary from home to home. Depending on the type of weather your gutters have been exposed to, how often you clean them, and how quickly you’ve responded to leaks and distress over the years, these factors can have an effect how long they last.
Think it’s time for gutter replacement on your home? Here are a few ways to tell if you need to call in the experts.
- You Spot Problem Areas: Are your gutters sagging in places? Do you see any visible holes? Are there pools of water sitting in your gutters? If so, it’s best to call an expert to determine if you need repair or replacement.
- Things are Worse in Snow and Bad Weather: Keep a close eye on how water flows through your gutter system in snow and bad weather. This will tell you a lot in terms of how the system is operating. Make sure water is flowing smoothly out of the downspouts. Look for places where the water may be leaking out the bottoms of the gutters or overflowing.
- You See Water Flowing Towards the House: The main goal of gutters is to keep water away from your home and reduce the potential for water damage. If you see water flowing towards your home, it’s a sure sign that your gutters are improperly pitched.
See any issues? Give us a call.
Call DenCO Gutters & Exteriors for Gutter Repair in Greenwood Village, CO
When it comes to installing the most durable, cost-effective gutters in Greenwood Village, you need a company you can trust to get the job done right. At DenCO Gutters Exteriors, LLC you can relax because you’re working with community-trusted professionals who know how to properly install the gutters of your choice. Our expert team members have installed gutter systems throughout the Greenwood Village area and we always offer fair pricing!
We are committed to providing homeowners and businesses in the Greenwood Village area with excellent gutter installation and replacement services.
Our office is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday by appointment only. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our team.